CODE OF CONDUCT
• Approach the program as an opportunity to learn from a seasoned professional, not as an opportunity to approach an employer or ask for references.
• Actively participate in the Mentorship Program. Missing more than one meeting may disqualify Mentees from further participation.
• Establish guidelines for telephone calls, means of contact. Return calls and emails.
• Observe confidentiality of discussions; breach of confidentiality will result in dismissal from the Mentorship Program.
• Create a positive counselling relationship and a climate of open communication.
• Understand the personal and professional objectives of mentees.
• Work with Mentees to set clear goals and objectives for the term of the program.
• Candidly share personal assumptions and limitations.
• Observe confidentiality of discussions.
urban strategy, worldwide